Key Uses of your serviced apartment in Edinburgh:
- Luxury Business-ready Base
- Executive Stays
- Long Stays
- Short Stays
- Central Apartments
- Venue for Events (for example teambuilding, evening entertainment and receptions)
- Meetings and Training.
Why choose Edinburgh serviced apartments?
Serviced corporate apartments in Edinburgh, from 1-3 bedrooms with fitted kitchen and lounge.
Who uses our business serviced apartments in Edinburgh & for what?
- companies with short and long-term contractors
- multi-national and national businesses who need to have their people in town for meetings and project management
- Edinburgh firms and recruitment consultants inviting interviewees into town
- businesses that are relocating an employee to Edinburgh, perhaps due to restructuring or recruitment
- our clients include Bank of Scotland and Royal Bank of Scotland
- read client testimonials and view corporate apartments in Edinburgh
Where are our serviced apartments – my company sometimes books hotels that are on the outskirts, making commuting difficult
- West End of Edinburgh (Charlotte Square and Canning Street)
- City Centre (Royal Mile, Cowgate Head, Quartermile)
- Newhaven Harbour, Leith (convenient for the Scottish Executive)
- Serviced apartments in Edinburgh close to the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC), Edinburgh University, Scottish Parliament (less than 1 mile)
- Postcodes where you will find our serviced apartments in Edinburgh: EH1, EH3, EH6, EH7, EH8.
What can I expect from my business serviced apartment?
- Central Edinburgh location: you choose exactly where you want to be based
- Around 37% saving on stays of 4-nights or more, compared to Edinburgh hotels
- Business-ready accommodation, including internet and meeting space
- Private, fully furnished serviced apartments
- Fitted kitchen, lounge and dining area.
What extra services can we offer?
- 5* gym and spa membership
- private members’ club use
- discounts on dining out for yourself and corporate entertaining.
Start to find serviced apartments, Edinburgh.
< Read More >